Marcus Pobjoy is the founding Director of MP Insurance Services Pty Ltd. He has been involved with the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) for over 10 years and is the past Chairman of the NIBA Young Professionals as well as the past Chairman of the WA NIBA Divisional Committee.
Marcus has over 25 years’ experience in the Insurance Industry and has experience working in the London Insurance Industry with exposure to European and US markets, and the placement of business in other countries. He has extensive experience across all aspects of insurance.
Marcus is a Qualified Practicing Insurance Broker, a Senior Associate of the Australian and NewZealand Institute of Insurance and Finance and a Certified Insurance Professional. He has also completed a Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking) and a Diploma of Financial Services(General Insurance).
Marcus enjoys spending time with his three children Blake, Tara and Dyson and his wife Ell. He likes playing golf and boating, watching AFL and cricket as well as being involved in his children’s sporting activities.
– 2017 Sponsor Winthrop Netball Club
– 100 Club Member Winnacott Kats Junior Football Club
– Club Sponsorship Co-ordinator Winnacott Kats Junior Football Club
– Assistant Coach Winnacott Kats Junior Football Club
– Past Coach Kardinya Junior Cricket Club
– Past Team Manager Kardinya Junior Cricket Club
– Past Coach Ellenbrook Dockers Junior Football Club
– Past Club Secretary Ellenbrook Dockers Junior Football Club
Marcus Pobjoy – AR No 1248760
Authorised Representative for Westcourt General Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd AFSL 238447